Thursday, December 29, 2005

2 new games

I recently purchased Civ 4 for the PC and have had the chance to tinker with it a little. Previously I played Civ 2 and game play has improved a lot. The animations are good and simple controls make it very user friendly. It has been a while since I’ve played a strategy game. I wanted to get something I could play and pass some time, take me a while to complete, and something with a good replay value. We’ll see how good it is over the next few days.

Also I was given for Christmas a GameStop gift card (one for me and one for my wife. She got all the cash from another present, so I had $50 to spend). After an hour and a half of debating what I wanted to purchase, I picked up Call of Duty – Big Red One. I accidentally left it at work last night so tonight I’ll break the seal on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment