Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Round Three, FIGHT!

Even though this isn’t 360. It still gives you a feel of being hit but a freight train. Some of the animations between characters doesn’t work well but simply beating someone down makes you forget about the imperfections. This will defiantly be a game for multiplayer frustrations. It has never felt so good to beat the crap out of the guy sitting beside you. (not like I really want to)

Playing the career mode is fun. You work up thought the amateur ranks onto some pro ranked events, you win different belts as you work your way up. The interesting thing is that I have already faced Hollifield and Ali. And I am understanding that these fighters come up later as rivals. So as you start out I and move up in the ranks the big names you know are doing the same thing.

I’m going to have to play this some more before I can give it an adequate rating. Maybe I need to play some of the historic bouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment