Saturday, July 08, 2006

Tourist Trophy Tournament: Final Results

Well, it's tought to say that Nemesis actually won this tournament. The numbers suport such a claim, but flipping through the bi-weekly tallies, it's apparent that he just blackmailed people into not participating. Such evil ways.


So there you have it
. Nemesis from DCSportBikes.net, I guess where all the participants who made it this far are orignally from, blew away the competition. I wish that Polyphony Digital had allowed for replay saves to USB keys because I question his near god-like laptimes.

Though really, I only spent about an hour on each two week round. Hardly breaking a sweat mind you.

As for Otis, my silent partner, his PS2 still collecting dust and taking up space, will probably never revive the hunk of plastic. I think he's even resorted playing Burnout of all games. Poor guy. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment