Monday, December 28, 2009

Holiday Gaming Post

For the most part it's been a relatively non-gaming week. I left all the video games at home besides my iPod, which has become a Internet/gaming staple on long trips, and my Wii, which I only brought because I replaced it at my parents with their own Wii for Christmas.

I got reacquainted with Super Mario Galaxy. I've been tempted to buy the Mario Wii game. And I finally beat a level boss on Hero of Sparta on my iPod. I also got a $50 iTunes store gift card that will go to mostly music, but I might buy a game or three.

What have you been playing this week? What are going to be playing to end out the year?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I know the feeling. I didn't get much time. Even though I was home most of the time. I did make it to level 70 though. To prestige or not to presitige. I can't decide. If Andrew is loveing Crackdown, why haven't you introduced him to MW2?

    I'm geeting the New Super Mario Bros for Jen and the girls. I'll let you know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been playing Crackdown, Crackdown, and more Crackdown.

    ReplyDelete