Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Looking Ahead: Response

Personally, moving this blog to Wordpress is foremost on my list. It's purely out of geekery. Hell, we might even loose a lot leaving Blogger in terms of up time and functionality. But I have a feeling we're going to like it there, especially with the new redesign.


Gamewise, Crackdown is top of the list. I gave my copy of Crackdown to Andrew and he's totally going to get both games now. I look forward to pummeling Pacific City with him after vacation break.

Looking at IGN's list, it's hard to tell when things are coming out because there's no way to sort the games (or it doesn't work). There a lot of Dec 31, 2010 dates on there attached to games like a new Wii Zelda and Halo Reach. Splinter Cell: Conviction and Army of Two: 40th Day also look promising for co-op games.

There a ton of sequels that I'm just not into coming up: Alan Wake, Bioshock, Resident Evil, Battlefield: Bad Company.

1 comment:

  1. Crackdown is awesome. I'm definitely looking forward to some co-op on the original before the new one comes out. We're going to order this package:
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103152&cm_re=360_rechargeable_battery_pack-_-74-103-152-_-Product

    Crackdown, Dark Sector, and a battery pack we needed anyway, all for $20 shipped.

    ReplyDelete