Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Easy Bake Xbox

So I got home yesterday and turned on the Xbox with the controller; the
360 still in the entertainment center with the door closed. I probably
listened to music for about two hours before I went to go play a Perfect
Dark: Zero. When I opened the door to the entertainment center, it felt
like I opened up an open. The game case (which is clad in tin) was very
warm to the touch, like it was fresh out of the laundry. The 360 was in
it's own little sauna inside there.

I contemplated leaving the door open all the time when I use it, but
what's the point of having all this wireless crap if I have to act like
there is still a wire coming off the console? So I think I might rip the
back of the entertainment center out and let the 360's fan bake the paint
onto the wall and solder some cables together instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment